Welcome and Make Yourself at Home

Little bee is a small bakery born from a love of baking. Everything is handmade and from 'scratch'. It's a great feeling to know people enjoy something you have made.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Always Protect Yourself in the Kitchen


Okay, so you really do need to know how to use a knife, and how not to shred your fingers and so on...but we can't forget about protecting our clothes!  I always wear an apron, because I need to hang my hand towel on the belt strap.  I have many different aprons, but I have to admit that I love my aprons like the ones above (by Jesse Steele)...so adorable.  Click on the link below to see all her aprons:
Jesse Steele Website

1 comment:

Nancy said...

wow! I'm stuck on the burst of orange in the buttery cookie to the right on your page!! They look and sound GREAT!! I can't wait to try some!!