Welcome and Make Yourself at Home

Little bee is a small bakery born from a love of baking. Everything is handmade and from 'scratch'. It's a great feeling to know people enjoy something you have made.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

So once again, a new year is here...and another one is over. It is a time to start new goals and plan the year ahead. I know that I will become a better baker and cook. I will learn more about the business and find my niche. My life will be full of adventures and learning new things and meeting new people. I am excited for 2009 and what it can bring.
What are your goals for the new year???

2 comments:

Nancy said...

i'm on weight watchers at the moment. i'v done really well so far. i've lost about 10 lbs. yeah me! but i am dying for some baked goods and stuffing myself.

Sailor Mom said...

I swear I am going to lose weight this year, but I am off to a bad start. But I do think 2009 is going to be full of good things. I'm looking forward to this year.