Welcome and Make Yourself at Home

Little bee is a small bakery born from a love of baking. Everything is handmade and from 'scratch'. It's a great feeling to know people enjoy something you have made.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going Hybrid Tastes SOOO Good!


The All New Hybrid Brownie...OH SO GOOD! What makes this brownie a hybrid...the combination of different textures and flavors. The rich chocolate combined with the smoothness of a mousse and texture of meringue are divine. I made this for my family and friends and everyone loved it! This is a real winner dessert.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been wondering when you would release this thing!! It looks SO good! That picture makes me salivate!

christy said...

This brownie is sooooo good. I was fortunate enough to taste these and they are truly delicious.

Nancy said...

Wow! They look fantastic!! I have not had this one yet, but will have my hand out in October when I get there. Let me place an order for them. I'll get them for Scott & Jen for us staying there....

Nancy said...

I don't see these on your bakery website yet? How much are they, and they are for sale right?

Sailor Mom said...

They look yummy. I want some, but I don't dare. My daughter is getting married in 6 months and I have some weight to lose.